El Puente Immigration Legal Services is a partnership between Christ the King Priory and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Omaha.
Our Mission is to provide quality, accessible and affordable legal immigration assistance and services focused on unifying immigrant families in a safe, welcoming and confidential environment. We work to unite and reunite families from all over the world.
El Puente Immigration Legal Services helps our clients with filing a variety of USCIS forms. Our services consist of legal consultations in which we evaluate clients’ immigration legal options, advise them how to proceed, and represent them throughout the legal process.
- Renewal or replacement of lawful permanent residence card (green card)
- Family Petition (I-30) for qualifying family members
- Self-petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Adjustment of status for U-Visa, VAWA, Cuban Adjustment Act, Refugee adjustment or family-based cases
- Removal of conditions on lawful permanent status
- Renewal or replacement or employment authorization document (work permit)
- Non-immigrant visa for survivors of crime (U-Visa)
- Naturalization and certificate of citizenship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Immigration legal consultations
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests
- Translation of documents from Spanish to English
- Community presentations and outreach
El Puente Immigration Legal Services is recognized by the Board of Immigration Appeals (BIA). This recognition, along with the accreditation of our immigration specialists, authorizes our BIA accredited representatives to practice immigration law before the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s immigration courts and Board of Immigration Appeals, and before the Department of Homeland Security.
Our staff goes through rigorous and continuous training on immigration law, which aids in providing quality, reliable, and current legal advice.
We only take consultations by appointment. To make an appointment, please call us at