El Puente Immigration Legal Services is a partnership between Christ the King Priory and Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Omaha.
Our Mission is to provide quality, accessible and affordable legal immigration assistance and services focused on unifying immigrant families in a safe, welcoming and confidential environment. We work to unite and reunite families from all over the world.
El Puente Immigration Legal Services helps our clients with filing a variety of USCIS forms. Our services consist of legal consultations in which we evaluate clients’ immigration legal options, advise them how to proceed, and represent them throughout the legal process.
- Renewal or replacement of lawful permanent residence card (green card)
- Family Petition (I-130) for qualifying family members
- Fiancée Petitions (I-129F)
- Waivers of Inadmissibility (I-601/ I-601A)
- Self-petitions under the Violence Against Women Act (VAWA)
- Adjustment of status for U-Visa, VAWA, Cuban Adjustment Act, Refugee/Asylee adjustment or family-based cases
- Removal of conditions on lawful permanent status
- Renewal or replacement or employment authorization document (work permit)
- Refugee Travel Document (I-131)
- Non-immigrant visa for survivors of crime (U-Visa)
- Naturalization and certificate of citizenship
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Humanitarian/Advance Parole
- Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) Requests
- FBI/CBP Background Requests
- Immigration legal consultations
- Translation of documents from Spanish to English
- Community presentations and outreach to the immigrant and nonimmigrant community
- Passport Photos
El Puente Immigration Legal Services is recognized by the Department of Justice (DOJ). This recognition, along with the accreditation of our immigration specialists, authorizes our DOJ accredited representatives to practice immigration law before the Executive Office for Immigration Review’s immigration courts and Board of Immigration Appeals, and before the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Our staff goes through rigorous and continuous training on immigration law, which aids in providing quality, reliable, and current legal advice.
We only take consultations by appointment. To make an appointment, please call us at (402) 352-3644. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-5:30pm and Fridays 8:00am-12:00pm.